domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2011

A Game of Words (and Contradiction)

As I skimmed through some of my friend's blogs searching for an interesting one to write a response about, I came across Daniela's posts. Her last one, about vocabulary surprised me with her creativity. Usually, I don't think outside the box, whatever that box may be. I'm used to same old school writing (like I am doing right now) so posts like these are enlightening somehow.

Her very unconventional post is like a matching game that caught my attention due to its cleverness.

However, her post had very little writing (typing rather) and I'm not too sure about her not having any writing/typing but it certainly was a breather after reading other blogs.

Ok. Now that I've looked at it again, I found it a little boring. The lack of an introduction leaves all the words hanging next to what may or may not be their definition. So, as much as I want to like this post, it just seems dull and in dire need of something else. I was truly in love with the creativity at one point, and I still am. Only if an introduction as creative as the actual body of the post was somehow squished in, the post would be so much more complete! 





1 comentario:

Seguidores